Saturday, November 3, 2012

It'll Be a Fright!

Happy Belated Halloween!!!!
Even our rehearsal studio was Halloweeny!

This Halloween will probably go down in my memory as one of my favorites! I've already raved about how much I love this cast and the fact that they aren't huge party fanatics and like to keep it low key! So on Wednesday we all got together in one of the party rooms in the Rosemont and had a fun little Halloween get-together. Everyone bought sugary treats and dressed up in silly costumes.
This was my costume! (Captain EO rehearsal dancer/80's workout instructor)

The Whole Gang
We played running charades (my team won), and had a costume "Boo-off" contest! We've been putting-together one of our stage shows, Villians Tonight; hence, where we got the "Boo-off" idea.
"Boo-off"
Speaking of Villians Tonight, we finally put it all together and did our first two full runs! Those who were not in the show came to watch. It's always more exciting performing for an audience! It went really well, and it's nice to have a completed show!!!

Last night, my roomate Jef and I had people over for a Soup Party! Everyone brought a different vegetable that we put into the stew! It turned out to be extremely delicious! We all watched Moulin Rouge and enjoyed each others' company!


As far as rehearsals go, we are starting our final stage show, Disney Dreams! We learned all of the vocals today and on Monday we start the choreography for the Cinderella waltz! I'm so excited!!

We have about 2 weeks left up here in Toronto and then it's off to the ship!!!!!

Oh! And Nick gets here in less than a week!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I painted this jar for my friend who portrays Cinderella in Twice Charmed!

I painted this jar for my friend, Alfie! He loves Dr. Facilier and The Lion King, so I painted it half and half!

This is my jar painting workshop!


No comments:

Post a Comment