Saturday, January 26, 2013

Come Sail Away with Me...

So it has been a LONG time since I've posted....

A lot has been happening in my life here on the Disney Magic. We've been onboard since November 24th and time has been flying by ever since. I can't believe it's practically February!!!

Some things that have happened:

Opening Cruise
Lost two cast members
Gaining two new cast members
Christmas Cruise
New Years Cruise
Breaking POB (70 hours of work) three weeks in a row
Having lots of extra rehearsals to put-in understudies
Witnessing and having my own emotional breakdowns
Praying with friends before shows
Cancelling Costa Maya
Overnight Cozumel
Exploring new Ports of Call!!!!
Having a 9-hour delay getting into Port Galveston and not getting off the ship for a full weeks
Nick surprising me on a 6-night cruise!!!!!!
Nick leaving after a 6-night cruise :(
Going back to Port Canaveral, Castaway Cay, and Disney World!
Driving the Pargo on Castaway!!!
Being surprised in good and bad ways by other people
Surprising myself...
Late Night Port Canaveral
Learning to be bold and speak my mind
Disney Magic being named #1 Large Cruise Ship in the World!!!!!!
Being reminded DAILY that God is in control and I'm here for a reason.

Santa Goofy and Belle in her Christmas Dress

The newbies earned their Ears!!!
Christmas Munks

New Years Eve Deck Party!!! You can't really see in this picture, but Mickey and all his friends (Minnie, Goofy, Donald, Daisy, Pluto, Stitch, Chip and Dale) are dancing on the stage! I am particularly fond of Chip's dance moves ;)
Donald as baby new Year and Belle! My first kiss of 2013!!!

My love Joey is here as a temporary replacement for one of our dancers!!! He was on the Dream with me and is one of my favorite people in the whole world!!!!! So happy to have him here!!!

My amazing man pulled off the greatest surprise and showed up unexpectedly with a dozen beautiful roses in the Crew Mess. I was so shocked that I couldn't even cry tear of joy!!!!

Nick met my friend, Belle!

Palo with my love!!!!

Magic Kingdom with Victoria! We rode the Little Mermaid ride together!!!!!

Sarah and I and the Disney Magic in Grand Cayman!!!

This contract is teaching me how to lead, how to be bold, and how to move on from things I can't control. I am so thankful to be here and so thankful that He is changing my heart and teaching me new lessons!!!

My mom and grandma are on this cruise!!! SOOOOOO excited to see them!!! I'm sure I'll have lots of pictures from this cruise to post next time!!!



Blast from the past found by some old cast members:
My friend Ariel on the Dream!!!!
Princess Gathering


Disney Magic #1
http://www.cntraveler.com/cruises/polls/2013/top-100-cruise-ships-in-the-world
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/travel/vacation-starter/cruise-lines/vs-disney-magic-conde-nast-traveler-best-large-cruise-ship-012213,0,700126.story

No comments:

Post a Comment