Sunday, July 22, 2012

IT'S OVER!!!!

Can you believe it?!!! I still can't...
It doesn't actually feel like it has ended. I can't explain how amazing it is to not have not do anything or be anywhere. It is incredible. I also have free internet!!!!

It was so strange saying goo bye to everyone. They have been my family for the last 9 months and I can't imagine not being around them anymore...I wasn't even sad during the moment when we actually parted our separate ways, because I know I'm gonna see some of a lot of them in the future!

Well now I'm off to explore The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and some of the Disney Parks in Orlando. Then Nick and I are flying to New York!!!!

We deserve a break after 6 and a half months without a day off!!!!!!!!!!

Ariel's new friend!!!

Our last performance of Believe received the highest score in the History of DCL!!! 90%
AND SO DID OUR CHARACTERS!!!! 78%
In fact...throughout the contract, each of our main stage shows has benchmarked multiple times. That means our cast has the highest scoring shows ever!!!

Some statistics of my contract...

8 months and 19 days
37 weeks
262 days

49 cruises
14 three-days
21 four-days
14 five-days

Approximately...
100 Golden Mickeys
102 Villians
142 Believes
48 Sail Aways
49 Mickey's Pirates in the Caribbean
48 Club Pirates
90 See Ya Real Soons
111 Princess Gatherings (that's approx. 4,995 families)

63 Castaway Days
35 Sea Days
49 Nassau Days

I've seen approximately 171,500 guests.
I've worked approximately 1596 hours.
I've worked 196 days in a row without a day off.

Time for a vacation!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment