Friday, September 21, 2012

Here I go again!

I guess I wasn't done with my DCL career!!! I am back up in Toronto for the Magic 29!!!!

I am so excited to be here! This contract is going to be completely different for many reasons.

1. The Magic is a whole different ship. It was the first Disney cruise ship ever made. It has been sailing the seas all over the world for over a decade now. It is a tad smaller than the Dream and it holds half as many guests.

2. Brand new cast members! There was only one person that I had met previously on the Dream but he wasn't in my cast. This time there are 35 members in our cast altogether instead of 44!

3. All but one show is different!!! Even Mickey's Pirates in the Caribbean is different!

4. The itinerary is AMAZING!!! We'll be sailing around the Eastern and Western Caribbean, then taking a final Transatlantic cruise to Barcelona!!!!

5. My new best friend is Belle from Beauty and the Beast! Belle has her very own program in the kids' club! I sure do miss Ariel though!!!


It's only been 3 days, but I am already loving this cast and the shows. I am so eager to start learning the different deck parties and find out the final casting for all of the mainstage shows! I have a feeling that I will be doing a lot of dancing on this contract!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment