Saturday, September 29, 2012

Week #2

Been here for about a week and a half now! I'm having a great time with all of my cast members and l love being back at The Rosemont and the rehearsal facility. Toronto feels like home to me. I love the city.

The whole cast has been getting along so well. Almost every night someone invites everyone over to watch a TV show or a movie or something. Last night we had a movie night! The Rosemont has a mini movie theater that has a projector and seats about 30. We watching bridesmaids and shared lots of snacks and candy!

Both yesterday and today I've been lucky enough to be off of work after lunch. Today I only went in for an hour and a half and then I was done! So now I have the whole day off!!! I'm hanging out with my girls watching Tangled!!! Tonight there is an Art Festival all around the city that lasts until sunrise. A big group of us are gonna go out and explore!!!

TTFN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment