Thursday, October 4, 2012

Is it October already?!

The past 4 or 5 rehearsal days have been extremely light for me! The mainstage cast is working on their first big production called Twice Charmed. The rest of us have had rehearsal for maybe two or three hours and then we have the rest of the day off! For example, today I don't have to go into work until 4pm!!! I am fully taking advantage of all of this time off while I have it!!!!

Yesterday, almost half of our cast woke up with flu-like symptoms. It was very eerie in the way it all happened at once to a large handful of people. I was lucky enough to be untouched even though my roommate suffered from the late night/early morning chills, fever, short breath, and achey muscles. Some of the Wonder cast was also affected by the illness. We still haven't figured out the source of this day long sickness...

Last night, I got together with one of my close girlfriends who is very strong in her faith. We went out to dinner and ended up just talking for about 3 hours! After dinner, we went back and I gave her the Jesus Burgers book to borrow and we watched worship videos and testimonies from Isla Vista. Finally, we prayed for the casts health and protection from the virus and for the long rehearsals for the following day. It was so nice to join in fellowship with someone and know that God has our backs and is watching out for us on this journey!

I am happy to know that I am right where I am supposed to be. God has been revealing His purposes to me and I am excited to see His movement throughout this contract!

Happy October!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment